American Steel Carports has more than 20 years of experience in building commercial and residential warehouses. From the first meeting with your sales consultant to the day your steel building is constructed by our skilled team, American Steel Carports will stand behind your project to ensure that you get the metal building that you’ve been dreaming of.
Aside from their size, there are a few things that you should know about our wide span units—especially if you’re deciding to acquire one for your heavy equipment.
• Due to the size and weight, all open span units MUST be installed on concrete pads, concrete footings, or concrete piers. (American Steel Carports does not provide any concrete work.)
• Our custom truss designs are engineer-certified. However, they can vary based on state codes. In addition, these trusses are reinforced with extra purlins and vertical panels.
• Plans and calculations must be purchased for these span units.
• The available sizes range from 32’ to 80’ wide and up to 20’ in leg height.
• This type of unit runs fully vertical only (with an A-frame vertical roof, vertical sides, and vertical ends).
• Wide spans are fully customizable to meet or exceed wind and snow load requirements.
• If units are larger than 40’W x 51’L x 12’H, a freight charge will be applied.
If you’re planning to fully enclose your wide span building, our roll-up and overhead doors come in a variety of sizes ranging from single doors to double doors. Is humidity or hot weather a concern? We offer insulation to keep heat, condensation, and the cold out; click here to learn more about our insulation and why you should consider adding it to your metal building.
Want to place your order today? Contact us now and let one of our experts help you build that wide span of your dreams. Also, don’t forget to ask about our financing options.