We’re hiring! We have a new opening spot for a Dealer Liaison. Apply in person at: 457 N Broadway St, Joshua, TX 76058 or send your resume to email@example.com
Dealer Liaison Primary Responsibilities:
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets who might be interested in becoming part of the ASC Network.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and dealer contracts.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Present company products and services to current and potential dealers.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Identify and resolve dealer concerns.
• Distribute proper literature to dealers as needed.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new dealers and dealer opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Must be willing to travel to multiple states by automobile 5 days a week.
• Self-motivated and accountable.
• Attention to details and great communication skills, both verbal and written.
• MUST have a valid driver’s license.